How To Clean Your Sink
One of the things I was supposed to do this month was to clean my sink. Did you know the sink is one of the dirtiest places in your entire house? It is filled with bacteria and other gross stuff that could make you sick. I’m embarrassed to admit that I’ve never actually cleaned my sink before! I had to google how to do it ha ha. It’s at the top of my list of things to do this week! For all of you who would like to clean your sink, just follow these easy steps:
1. Fill you sink with hot water (do only 1 side at a time if you have dual sinks)
2. Pour in 1 C of bleach (or vinegar if you don’t like using chemicals/toxins)
3. Let sit for 1 hour
4. Use tongs to pull the stopper and drain all of the water
5. Rinse well
6. Scrub sink with Bar Keeper’s Friend (or baking soda) and rinse dry
7. Then use Windex (or olive oil) to make your sink all shiny!
Posted: 15 June, 2011 in Tips/Tricks/Hacks.