Girlrobot Loves No. 1
Starting a new series on here…my current faves!
1. Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Oils – I got a set of black and white truffle oils through a Groupon deal. I’ve been putting this stuff on everything and it’s SO good. Just putting it on my eggs brings it to another level. I’ve also been drizzling it on a lot of my pastas. I need to buy some popcorn so I can have truffled popcorn next!
2. Hands-Free Breastpump Bra – Any breastfeeding mamas out there? Well if you pump…you NEED this. I used to hate pumping so much because I would just sit there for 15 minutes bored out of my mind as I pumped. This allows me to play on my iphone while I pump and totally makes the time fly by!
3. Tebo Tebo Tea Lounge – This is for all you socal people…this is our new go-to boba place in the OC. I wouldn’t say it’s the best boba or anything but they have a really impressive menu with one of the largest and unique selections I’ve seen. They even have a whole section of drinks using coconut water…which is so popular right now. If you get your boba to go they also serve it in a milk bottle hehe. They have a pretty big menu of food items for a boba place as well. We tried a few of the “street food” items and they were pretty tasty.
4. True Orange – I’ve been lazy about using my sodastream until I read about these crystallized orange packets. They also come in lemon, grapefruit, and lime. They contain no artifical sugars and is basically just straight up fruit crystals. I empty 2 packets into a bottle of sodastream water (carbonated water) and it tastes exactly like Trader Joe’s flavored sparkling water but a whole lot cheaper! (You can get a 100 pack for ~$12) They are zero calories and because of this I am drinking a lot more water. Yay! You can also cook with these which is great because I always buy lemons and they go bad because I don’t use all of them in time. I’ll try cooking with the lemon one and report back to you!
5. Old Navy Bermuda Shorts – Since I still haven’t lost all of my pregnancy weight, I had to go out and buy some new shorts. I think these were even cheaper in the store but they are less than $10 and super comfy! I practically wear these every day!
6. Slice app – This is my latest favorite iPhone app. I swear since I’ve been home on maternity leave all I do is online shop, especially for baby stuff. I have packages coming every week! (all mostly hot deals though I promise :)) Anyways, this app automatically scans your email and keeps track of what you ordered, when they are expected to arrive, and notifies you when they are out for delivery. I LOVE this app! You no longer have to go to the fedex or ups website to enter in a tracking number…this app does it all automatically for you. It’s great!