Emma’s 3rd Year Birthday Questions
Every year I ask Emma a set of birthday questions. This was the first year where she answered every single question on her own! I will probably say this a lot but this might be my favorite age. It’s so fun when your kid goes from a blob that does nothing but eat, sleep, cry and poop to a mini human being that you can have conversations with. It’s the best thing ever!
Here are her answers this year. My comments are in parentheses.
1. What is your favorite color? pink (she wants pink everything!!)
2. What is your favorite toy? Button Art (I think she just answered this because she was in the middle of playing this particular toy…I think her real answer is probably her tea set or the iPad. She actually plays with a lot of random, different toys every day)
3. What is your favorite fruit? strawberries (Still the same from year 2!)
4. What is your favorite tv show? Leapfrog Letter Factory (again, I think she answered this because she was in the middle of watching this. I think her favorite TV Show is probably Peppa Pig)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? noodles (yup, especially ramen!)
6. What is your favorite outfit? tutus
7. What is your favorite game? ballet (she is in a total ballet phase right now)
8. What is your favorite snack? cookies
9. What is your favorite animal? camel (we have NO idea why she answered with camel but she was very emphatic about it! hehe)
10. What is your favorite song? Itsy Bitsy Spider and Do Re Mi
11. What is your favorite book? The Berenstain Bears
12. Who is your best friend? Maxie (awww…her little brother!)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Peanut Butter Puffs
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play hide and seek
15. What is your favorite drink? orange juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Easter. This girl loves Easter!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? animals
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? oranges in my snackbox
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? cake (ha!)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? like mommy (OMG. tear. love this girl haha)
Posted: 9 May, 2015 in Personal.