Max’s 1st Year Birthday Questions
I just realized that I never did Max’s birthday questions when he turned 1. I do it for his sister so I should probably do it for him too. Poor Max…the neglected 2nd child is a REAL thing. But don’t worry, we still love you just as much…promise!!! :) It’s only FOUR months late…but I’m making the answers up anyway ha ha.
1. What is your favorite color? no color. but maybe yellow? we are trying to teach him his colors and he calls everything yellow. :)
2. What is your favorite toy? This one is tough since this guy is into everything. He loves water play, pushing stuff (like Emma’s grocery cart), and he REALLY loves grandma’s fly swatter. Oh…his favorite toy is whatever his big sister Emma is playing with.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Probably strawberries, blueberries, or bananas (or ba-ba as he likes to call it)
4. What is your favorite tv show? We actually don’t show him a lot of TV but sometimes his big sister will be watching and I notice he loves when Mother Goose Club is on because he loves to dance to the music.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Maybe roasted sweet potatoes or spaghetti
6. What is your favorite outfit? he doesn’t really have a favorite outfit but the boy has a thing for shoes. So funny because I remember when Emma was his age we had the hardest time getting her to wear shoes! He loves it and always holds out his foot for me to put shoes on him. He is very good about putting on shoes himself too!
7. What is your favorite game? He likes shooting hoops
8. What is your favorite snack? He’s always down for some cheerios or the yogurt drops
9. What is your favorite animal? I think he might like dogs a lot. There is a neighbor dog that barks a lot and it’s pretty much the funniest thing to hear him imitate it.
10. What is your favorite song? 5 Little Monkeys
11. What is your favorite book? Goodnight Moon. Most books won’t keep his attention but he will lay still for the whole book if I’m reading Goodnight Moon. And for some reason he thinks every page is so funny and is chuckling throughout! So cute.
12. Who is your best friend? Definitely Mom or Emma.
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? run around, point out the birds, airplanes, and the moon
15. What is your favorite drink? water or breastmilk
16. What is your favorite holiday? I have to say I don’t think he has one yet!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Mama!
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? oatmeal?
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Probably anything that I’m not supposed to be eating.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Maybe a shoe salesman since he really really loves shoes.
I LOVE THIS GUY. He cracks me up every day and has such a personality! I can’t wait to see how these answers change as he grows up!
Posted: 12 October, 2015 in Personal.