Emma’s 4th Year Birthday Questions
I can’t believe my firstborn is now FOUR years old. I have been a mom for 4 years now???
Emma is growing up to be quite a special young lady. I feel so lucky to have her as a daughter and she is really the best sister ever to Max. She hates to hear him cry and will always let him have his way to make him happy.
I don’t know many 4 year olds that has her patience and empathy. She also continues to be the most extroverted introvert that I know. She LOVES people and adventures but when around a crowd or people/situations she doesn’t know, she is super shy and cautious. She started wearing glasses this year and we recently upgraded her frames to a pair from Jonas Paul Eyewear which we love and highly recommend if you are looking for stylish kid glasses!
She is also still taking ballet and absolutely loves it. We are taking a break from it this summer to try soccer (much to her dismay) but we will return to it in the fall again. Meanwhile her first big recital is next month!!!
We had a few trips this year including our annual trip to Oklahoma, a roadtrip to Carlsbad Caverns, and a weekend staycation at the new Great Wolf Lodge. Emma LOVES vacations and adventures and I know she enjoyed each of these because she is always asking when can we go back to these places :)
She is almost complete with her first year of preschool too! She has grown so much this past year and learned so much! I’m very proud of her and it makes me look forward to when she starts Kindergarten!
For her birthday this year we celebrated with a movie (Zootopia), one of her favorite foods, pizza, Jamba Juice, and Chuck E Cheese.
Here are the answers to her birthday questions this year with my comments in parentheses.
1. What is your favorite color? pink and gold
2. What is your favorite toy? Legos, babies, and playing house
3. What is your favorite fruit? Lyechee
4. What is your favorite tv show? My Little Pony
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chicken nuggets, French fries, and hamburger with ketchup
6. What is your favorite outfit? A dress
7. What is your favorite game? Hide and seek
8. What is your favorite snack? cookies (no surprise….same as last year!)
9. What is your favorite animal? camel (same as last year!)
10. What is your favorite song? Abc’s (not sure why she answered with this….I would think it’s one of her youtube songs she always listens to!)
11. What is your favorite book? Potty (Also not sure if this is true…it just happened to be the last book we had read to her)
12. Who is your best friend? Lucas (her cousin, because he always calls her his bestie)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky charms (technically she only likes the marshmellows :P)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swing
15. What is your favorite drink? Lemonade and orange juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Daddy
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pad Thai and pizza (I don’t think she technically understands what breakfast is yet hehe)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mama :)
Posted: 18 May, 2016 in Personal.