Brain Dump Mondays: Magic Kingdom Recap
So I went to Disneyworld yesterday, specifically the Magic Kingdom. And here’s what I learned.
- Disneyworld is made up of 4 separate theme parks, each requiring separate tickets: Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios.
- A regular one day/one park adult tickets comes out to be almost $80!
- Magic Kingdom is exactly like Disneyland but worse. A lot of the rides are exactly the same except shorter. How much does that suck?
- The turkey leg tastes just as good as I remembered
- Also the salt water taffy is the same as Disneyland = world’s best ever!
- I really love those cheesy 3D shows. I saw Mickey’s Philharmagic show and it was probably the highlight of the day. It was also one of only about 2 rides I went on that weren’t at Disneyland. (the other was the carousel of progress)
- The castle at Magic Kingdom is much more impressive but it sucks you can’t walk through it. :(
- The fireworks show at Magic Kingdom was really amazing. I’ve never seen SO many fireworks! One of the best I’ve ever seen.
Conclusion: If you’re coming from LA and visiting Disneyworld, I highly suggest visiting Epcot or one of the other parks rather than Magic Kingdom. Although I still had fun, it really was a poor man’s Disneyland.
Posted: 15 December, 2008 in Personal.